The long-term audiophile "hit" and brilliant integrated power amplifier
ACCUSTIC ARTSï¿½ POWER I is manufactured since 2002. The current version
once again exploits a tried and tested circuitry technology and includes
a number of improvements.
POWER I highlights
- Audiophile integrated stereo power amplifier with high output performance
- 12 selected Bipolar output transistors of highest quality
- Encapsulated 500 VA toroidal core transformer of premium quality for high output reserves; separate windings for preamp section and for power amp section
- Integrated, switchable headphones amplifier of premium quality
- Very good smoothing thanks to more than 54.000 ï¿½F power supply capacity
- High damping factor for high output reserves
- Integrated protective circuit switches ascents off when clipping, HF oscillations, too high temperature or too high DC offset occurs
- Constant low operating temperature due to generously dimensioned heat sink
- 2 x balanced high level inputs (XLR)
- 3 x unbalanced high level inputs (RCA/Chinch), can be configured as high-level input or "SURROUND-BYPASS"
- 1 x unbalanced pre-output (RCA/Chinch), configurable as RECORD output or preamp output
- Separate level adjustment for each input
- Premium quality, gold-plated speaker terminals
- Premium quality, long-term stable relays
- Highly accurate microprocessor controlled volume control
- Encapsulated high grade volume potentiometer Full metal housing for optimum shielding
- Front panel made of brushed aluminum; turning knobs/push buttons made of massive and chromed brass
- ACCUSTIC ARTSï¿½ remote control RC II
- ACCUSTIC ARTSï¿½ POWER I is "Handmade in Germany"
2 x balanced high level inputs (XLR)
3 x unbalanced high level inputs (RCA/Chinch)
1 x unbal. as high level input or SURROUND-BYPASS (RCA)
Headphones output: 1 x metal female jack 6.3 mm; 0.015
Damping factor: > 700
Power Consumption: approx. 60 watts (without load)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 145 x 482 x 430 mm / 5.7 x 19 x 17 inches
Weight: approx. 22 kg / 48 lbs.