JBL EON 305
All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
Second-hand, in mint condition, without scratches. Without original package.
Portable 15", Two-Way, Bass-Reflex Design
The EON305 is a 15-inch, two-way, passive, portable speaker system. It is a light weight loudspeaker system capable of fullbandwidth reproduction at high levels. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. The system will handle 250 watts continuously and 1000 watts peak
- 250 watt Passive Speaker System, with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light Weight, at only 15 kg (33 lbs) it is truly portable
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low
- frequency driver with a 64mm (2 ½ in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver.
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard™ HF protection
- NL4 and ¼" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy “daisy-chain” connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues
– especially when ease of use and portability are important factors
- Perfectly matched for powered-mixer systems.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
System Power Rating: 250 W continuous 500 W program, 1000 W peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz
Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
Coverage Pattern: 100° H x 60° V nominal
Maximum SPL: 128 dB
Net Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)