HECO DIREKT EINKLANG
Pair of Floorstanding loudspeakers
All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
Price referred to the product on display in black with some light sign
Pair of Floorstanding loudspeakers
High-end 1-way bass reflex speaker
HECO combines cutting-edge technology with classic concepts in its exceptional Direkt Einklang speaker. Just a single (!) 210 mm chassis is used in the high-end 1-way system of the Direkt series. As a point sound source, it is characterized by an above-average level of spatiality, optimum efficiency and maximum precision. As only one voice coil is required for a single chassis and the moving mass is kept low, the speaker can be connected to a tube amplifier from an output of 5 watts without any problems, while it also works perfectly with larger transistor amplifiers. As as is customary for HECO, it has once again used the high-tech Klippel measuring system to linearize and optimize the entire structure, which includes the extremely lightweight HECO kraft paper cone, the specially designed tweeter cone and the dual-ferrite drive system. The exclusive components are housed in the elaborately designed flat MDF housing, which features a wide baffle and elegant silk matte lacquer finish.
- Extremely lightweight HECO kraft paper cone.
- Specially designed tweeter cone with newly developed NAWI shape and inverted dust cap, manufactured from a single piece of material consisting of a particularly rigid and lightweight paper mixture. This ensures a fine and precise reproduction of the treble range.
- Powerful dual-ferrite drive system and highly resilient, weight-optimized 25 mm CCAW voice coil.
- Extremely low-loss, lightweight rubber surround.
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum basket with narrow aerodynamic struts and numerous air vents.
- A Kapton voice coil mount eliminates eddy current and ensures a highly defined sound patter.
- Impedance compensation to minimize distortions in the mid-range and treble frequency.
- Magnet system linearized with the high-tech Klippel® measuring system for ideal symmetry and minimal distortions.
- Stylish semi-matt lacquer finish with contrasting double stripes on the front
- Solidly built, multiple strutted MDF flat enclosure with attractive curves
- Floor-protecting rubber feet and all-metal spikes included
- Double bass-reflex design with bi-directional airflow-optimized rounded downfire tubes for maximum bass effect
- Specially designed all-metal foot construction for an absolutely stable base
- Double bass-reflex design with bi-directional airflowoptimized rounded downfire tubes for maximum bass performance
- High-end floor-standing loudspeakers with full-range driver and high level of efficiency
- Exclusive one-way system with an excellent level of efficiency and superior spatiality
- The latest development standards and technology ensure a state of the art configuration for this classic construction
- Can be combined optimally with transistor and tube amplifiers from 5 watts per channel
- Attractive flat-design enclosure, floating appearance through all-metal design foot construction
- High-quality all-metal connector terminal with stable,gold-plated high-end screw terminals
- Linearized impedance curve with very little fluctuation for optimum behavior on tube and transistor amplifiers from 20 watts per channel
- Accurate frequency response correction with high-quality tight-tolerance components
Pair of Floorstanding loudspeakersPair of Floorstanding loudspeakers