VAN DEN HUL DIY BANANA
All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
Set of 4 banana connectors
Versatile and easy-to-assemble DIY gold plated connectors. They offer high quality contact over long periods of intensive use and are very effective in keeping oxidation away.
- 24 carat gold plated, screw-on, solderless connectors
- Available in packs of four angled spades (fork) or banana plugs with red or blue rings for polarity identification
- Only suitable for multi-strand loudspeaker cable and wire types. Minimum values: AWG 12 (??2 mm), for the bare conductor, and ?? 6.5 mm for jacket diameter
- The banana and the angled fork spade screw-on terminals are WBT binding post fitting. Both offer excellent mating properties and minimal contact resistance.
- The high pressure clamping ensures low loss electrical connection and maximum signal transfer
- Banana terminal (standard ??4 mm pin)
- Angled fork spade terminal fits studs from ?? 6.0 mm to ?? 8.5 mm.
- Easy assembly instructions (4 steps):
1 Strip off 14mm of the multi-strand cable/wire jacket
2 Insert the stripped end through the screw-on collar
3 Fan out the strands and evenly fold them encircling the collar
4 Insert the banana pin/spade blade and screw-on to the collar