AUDIO TECHNICA AT-PEQ30
All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
The AT-PEQ30 phono equalizer is designed specifically to add a phono stage to a turntable setup or to upgrade a turntable’s built-in phono preamplifier.
It is compatible with turntables with MM (moving magnet) and MC (moving coil) cartridges. The AT-PEQ30 benefits from Audio-Technica’s years of analog audio expertise and uses the finest quality parts in a layout that is optimized for low noise and minimum distortion.
- Selectable MM and MC input with fixed gain and impedance allows for compatibility with a wide range of moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- High-quality FET inputs ensure a low-noise signal when incorporated with a negative feedback-type phono equalizer circuit
- Precision components provide an excellent RIAA response for best-in-class performance
- The all metal construction enclosure provides superior isolation from radio and electronic noise interference
- The machined aluminum front panel and gold-plated input/output RCA connectors are examples of the high-grade material used throughout