All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
The P-7500 is our flagship model Class AB stereo power amplifier that provides supreme driving performance. The power amplification stage uses a 10-parallel push-pull power transistor architecture, providing a rated output power of 300 W / 8 ohms that vastly exceeds that of conventional models. Boasting an impressive signal-to-noise ratio of 130 dB and a damping factor of 1,000, it can effortlessly drive massive speakers and create musical recreations overflowing with energy. The P-7500 brings out the best of any speaker, allowing you to enjoy never-before experienced soundscapes.
- Large output 300 W / 8 ohms, 600 W / 4 ohms, 900 W / 2 ohms
- 10-parallel push-pull output stage power transistors
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback amplification circuits
- Balanced Remote Sensing
- MCS+ circuit and current feedback topology in amplification stage
- High damping factor of 1,000
- Speaker output protection
- Highly responsive large-scale power meters
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode connection