PROJECT RPM 5 CARBON 2M SILVER
All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
Turntable with pre-mounted tonearm and cartridge Ortofon Quintet red
• Precision belt drive principle using synchronous motor
• Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
• Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
• Acoustical inert acrylic platter
• 9" cc EVO tonearm made from carbon
• Counterweight with TPE damping
• Adjustable aluminium tip-toe feet
• Available with or without Ortofon 2M SILVER cartridge
• Lid available as an option
Ingenious styling for audiophile listeners
RPM 5 Carbon utilises a radical concept with a lot of innovations, that originate from its big brother RPM 9 Carbon: A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. The acoustically inert platter is made from acrylic. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. The classy 9" cc Evo tonearm, which is made from carbon fibre is suitable for any high-quality MM or MC cartridge. A TPE-damped counterweight eliminates unwanted resonances. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price. Its ultra-stylish look is available in 3 exclusive high-gloss finish versions.