Second-hand, in mint condition, without scratches; only some very light signs on the cover. Supplied with cartridge and original package.
"Item on consignment".
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a popup stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP140XP-BK) and silver (AT-LP140XP-SV)
Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
Motor: High-torque DC motor
Drive Method: Direct drive
Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
Starting Torque: >2.2 kgf.cm
Wow and Flutter: 50 dB
Output Level: 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
Power Consumption: 4.3 W
Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 158.6 mm (6.24") H
Weight: 10.0 kg (22 lbs.), without dust cover
Accessories Included; AT-XP3 phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter
Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
Effective arm length: 230.5 mm
Overhang: 16 mm
Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g
Anti-skating range: 0-4 g
Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP3