ACCUSTIC ARTS CD PLAYER NEW
Cd player - D/A converter
All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
The new star of the ACCUSTIC ARTS® top series is beyond doubt the PLAYER I. As well as being an excellent CD player, at the same time the PLAYER I can also be used as an external DA converter equipped with a coaxial and asynchronous USB input for HD audio and DSD. These inputs allow the connection, for example, of a laptop, MAC or computer, or any other digital source device.
The heart of the PLAYER I is a high-end traction-feed drive which is exclusively designed for audio applications. The drive has a high quality and resonance-optimized CD tray in aluminium and is guided by two metal bars. The excellent sounding DA converter used in the PLAYER I works according to the well-established 32/384 upsampling principle. Its classic, pleasing design and ingenious technology makes the PLAYER I the perfect complement to our POWER I, the universally popular integrated amplifier of the top series and for a perfect connection is therefore equipped with balanced outputs.
The ACCUSTIC ARTS® system remote control included in the scope of delivery completes the offer and is naturally also able to control the POWER I.
PLAYER I highlights
- Premium CD player and high-quality D/A converter in one unit
- High precision 32 bit/384 kHz upsampling technology
- High end tray loading CD drive mechanism (vibration de-coupled), which has exclusively been designed for audio applications
- Damped, high quality drawer made of aluminium-ABS-compound guided with two metal bearings
- Separate D/A conversion function with 4 digital inputs:
- 2 x coaxial (RCA), 1 x optical and 1 x USB 2.0 (24/192 asynchronous)
- Playback of different hi-res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC etc.) up to 24/192 from PC or laptop via USB interface; USB drivers for Windows® and Mac OS X® are included Playback of hi-res DSD audio files
- 2 separate, generously dimensioned power supply units for laser control, digital signal processing, display control and D/A converter section
- Very high power supply capacity
- 2 x 25 VA toroidal core transformer of premium quality ("Made in
- Germany") for high output reserves
- Spatial separation of analog and digital section within the D/A converter for best possible signal-to-noise ratio
- Resonance minimising metal housing
- Front panel made of finely brushed aluminium; tray cover made of massive and chromed brass
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® remote control
- ACCUSTIC ARTS® PLAYER I is "Handmade in Germany"
Playable formats: Playable disc formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
Analog outputs: 1 x balanced - 2 x 47 Ω (XLR) 1 x unbalanced - 47 Ω (RCA)
2 x S/P-DIF; coaxial - 75 Ω (RCA)
1 x S/P-DIF; optical
1 x USB 2.0 (asynchronous)
Input data format: Hi-res audio up to 24 bit / 192 kHz (ALAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV etc.) DSD128
D/A converter: 32 bit/384 kHz upsampling technology
Distortion (THD + N): 0.01 %
Crosstalk: < 100 dB with digital 0 dB
Dimensions (H x W x D): 30 x 482 x 380 mm / 3.8 x 19.0 x 14.6 inches
Weight: ca. 12 kg / 26.5 lbs