All our products are covered by Italian warranty.
Second-hand, in mint condition, supplied with its original package.
The Model 312S precision pick-up arm is an extension of the popular Series 300 range designed with maximising performance and ease of use in mind. It has a detachable magnesium headshell to provide the convenience of rapid cartridge interchange whilst maintaining a degree of rigidity normally only associated with arms of one piece design.
The 12in pressure die-cast magnesium construction takes advantage of the reduction in maximum tracking error/distortion afforded by the greater arm length when compared with 9in models.
- Unique pressure die-cast magnesium shell detachable and interchangeable without disturbing cartridge or wiring.
- Design of headshell clamping ensures a rigid junction with the tone-arm.
- Stainless steel cross shaft, ground and thread ground. Carried in massive yoke on 10mm precision ball races. Axes at record mean level to minimise warp-wow.
- Unique assembly gives high rigidity and allows bearings to be critically adjusted before the tone-arm is fitted.
- Stainless steel vertical shaft, ground and thread ground, with integral 16mm diameter flange to couple shaft and yoke.
- 23mm diameter steel pillar, heat treated, ground and honed, carries two 17mm precision ball races, widely spaced to resist tilt.
Effective mass: 14.0g
Cartridge balance range: 7.0 – 19.0g
+ One accessory weight – up to 24.5g
+ Two accessory weight – up to 30.0g
Maximum tracking error: 0.009°/mm
Null points: Inner 63.62mm Outer 119.46mm
Internal wiring: Ultra-flexible Silver litz
Audio lead: Length 1.2m
Weight net: 820.0g